Beautiful green lawns don’t just happen. The same as people, your lawn needs nutrients to thrive. Fertilization gives your lawn the nutrients it needs to be as healthy as possible. In order to get or maintain a lush green lawn, you need regular fertilization services that are tailored to your lawn’s specific needs. Onyx Lawn & Pest Control utilizes a 6 step fertilization treatment process with drought-proofing included to help Utah home, and business owners see optimal results and obtain the lawns of their dreams.
Why Lawn Fertilization Is Important
Fertilizing keeps your lawn healthy and green and is an essential part of lawn maintenance, as it gives your lawn the nutrients it requires to both survive and thrive. Without regular fertilization treatments, it would be far more difficult and far more time-consuming to keep your lawn looking the way you want it to.
There are many reasons why lawn fertilization is essential. Some of which include:
- Weed reduction and control. Onyx Lawn & Pest Control uses fertilizers that also contain weed treatments. In addition to helping reduce and control weed growth, fertilizer helps grass density, making it less likely to be affected by weeds.
- Improved growth. No one wants a patchy lawn. Lawn fertilization helps with uniform growth by evening out nutrients and ensuring that every part of the lawn can have what it needs to grow evenly.
- More oxygen production. The healthier your lawn, the fresher and cleaner the air you breathe around your home is.
- Less prone to diseases. The same as we need proper nutrition to stay healthy, our lawn needs fertilizers to be better protected from diseases.
- Protect soil. Plants and grass absorb nutrients from the soil as they grow. Fertilization replenishes said nutrients, protecting the soil’s inherent properties, which ensures that your lawn is getting the nutrients it needs to stay healthy.
- Pest resistance. The thicker and healthier the growth in your lawn is, the harder it is for pests to infest it. Fertilization makes your lawn more resistant to pests and can also help it recover from current pest damage.
Why Hire A Professional Company For Lawn Fertilization?
Lawn fertilization is one of those things that, while you can DIY, it’s best left to the professionals. It requires experience and scientific knowledge to know the right blend of fertilizer for your lawn, how much of it you should use, and when you should fertilize. When people try to DIY lawn fertilization without the proper knowledge, this can cost you excessive time and money and worsen the state of your lawn rather than helping it.
Working with a professional lawn care company like Onyx Lawn & Pest Control ensures that your lawn gets the exact treatment plan it needs to flourish. We are locally owned and operated in the Ogden area, and our experts have decades of experience and knowledge in the lawn care industry.
We will determine the best fertilizer for the type of grass on your lawn and the size of the application area. Professional experience applying fertilizer ensures that it will be applied evenly across your lawn. Plus, when you work with our trained experts, we will set up a routine maintenance schedule for your lawn to keep it healthy throughout the season.
Customized Treatment Plans
Onyx Lawn & Pest Control is committed to keeping your lawn in good condition with our high-quality fertilization treatment plans. We’ll inspect your lawn to determine the best fertilizer and curate a treatment plan tailored to your lawn and its needs. Our 6-step fertilization process includes weed control and drought-proofing in order to keep your lawn as strong and healthy as possible.
Every lawn has its own unique needs for fertilization. Take the guesswork out of the right way to fertilize your lawn by hiring our experienced professionals. We’ve dealt with a wide variety of grass types and know how to craft a fertilization plan that will give your lawn the nutrients it needs when it needs them.
Contact us today for your free, no-obligation consultation, and let us help you get the beautiful, green, weed-free lawn of your dreams!